Things To Do:
- Wipe with soft cloth after each time wearing and store them back to the anti-tarnish jewellery box or a sealable plastic bag. This is to prevent they oxydized by the air.
Things NOT TO DO:
- Direct contact with perfume
- Constant contact with washing detergents - laundry detergent, dish washing detergent, bleach and etc
- Leave them open and expose to the air
Follow our advise, your jewellery will always look sparkling and shine :-)
Ten Ways to Extend the Life of Your Gold Plated Jewelry
1. Wash your hands before putting on or taking off plated jewelry.
2. Put on gold plated earrings after you’ve applied your perfume.
3. Put on your plated jewelry after you have applied lotion or put on makeup.
4. Take off your plated rings or bracelets before chopping tomatoes for dinner.
5. You also might want to remove your plated jewelry before changing junior’s diaper.
6. Avoid rubbing plated bracelets and necklaces against each other. Try to prevent plated rings from banging into counter tops and rubbing against car keys buried in pockets and purses.
7. Don’t swim in your plated jewelry. See below.
8. Don’t wear your plated jewelry when you’ll be sweating profusely. Covered later.
9. Clean your plated jewelry gently, and don’t rub it. Covered later.
10. Store your gold plated jewelry in a pouch or soft cloth separate from other jewelry